Located in the Glenville neighborhood on the Eastside of Cleveland, Patrice worked with Principal Aleobua on various creative projects to uplift students and create a cohesive and vibrant brand identity across various school signage and presentations.
- Graphic Design
- Designed various marketing materials that included printed flyers, email graphics, presentations, and a recreated logo for merged school to symbolize unification that supported a more unified culture.
- Film and edited multiple ‘Principal Address’ videos that were broadcasted throughout the school.
- Produced a fun video inspired by the trending “Llama Llama Challenge” to encourage scholars to read more books. Patrice performed the following tasks:
- Recorded the Principal’s vocals
- Mixed the song for publishing
- Shot/edited the video
- Designed the cover image
- Used previous experience in the music industry to coach the Principal throughout the entire process from start to finish.
MARKETING MATERIALS DESIGNED BY PATRICE
VIDEOS SHOT & EDITED OR PRODUCED BY PATRICE
- Launched National Reading Month initiative which helped improve reading scores by 12%.
- Encouraged a unified culture through cohesive marketing materials.
“Working with Patrice has been phenomenal. She listens and understands our culture, and elevates our vision for any given project. I expect a 10/10, and she delivers a 30. I also feel like I have a great thought-partnership with her. There are ways that she pushes my thinking that makes the project even better at the end. I appreciate someone that can push me in areas that are outside of my expertise, thinks outside-the-box, and produces a product that we all were hoping for.”
Principal, Citizens Glenville Campus