HOME offers member access to their state-of-the-art facility that includes co-working space, 2 commercial recording studios, a 1100 SF Live Room for events and performances, an exclusive Artist Development program, and a host of events and online programming.
Patrice was hired as the company’s first Director, Community Growth (Marketing Manager), to research the competitive landscape to increase member-impact and online membership enrollment, and enhance the brand identity and programming. After 11 months, the role was furloughed due to budget limitations.
However, Patrice continues to consult with music creators who are members of the community.
- Graphic Design
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Podcast Production
- Music Marketing Consulting
- Conducted market research via 1:1 feedback sessions with 10 members where a series of open-ended questions were asked to gather an unbiased opinion of service offerings.
- Feedback was used to enhance promotional assets for a more visually appealing look that attracted the targeted audience while maintaining brand consistency.
- A visual/live podcast series was launched featuring industry professionals to increase online programming and member networking opportunities.
- Managed the owned media ecosystem that included the website, email marketing, Instagram, and the community platform (Circle).
- Established marketing department-of-one with efficient frameworks and workflows.
- Managed owned media ecosystem including website, email marketing, social media and community platform.
- Redesigned promotional assets for a cohesive brand look across channels.
- Increased social media engagement by 5% in 2 months to boost awareness and community engagement.
- Facilitated market research and launched a visual podcast series increasing online engagement by 15%.
- Host member onboarding sessions and industry webinars that increased enrollment by 5%.
- Designed landing pages and explainer videos to sell the benefits of being a member of HOME.
- Collaborated with a 6-member cross-functional team to revamp programming to meet member needs.
- Mitigated risks by implementing strong and timely communication and strategic estimation of work timelines.
- Leveraged Monday.com to create Scrum boards, keep team on track, facilitate meetings, and monitor progress to goal.