Located in Aurora, IL, the M14Hoops headquarters is a state-of-the art 53,000 sqft basketball facility with 6 indoor basketball courts (high school regulated), a 4,300 sqft weight room, Film room with a SMART board, a concession area, and 300 parking spaces.
Patrice was hired as the company’s very first Marketing Director (full-time, contract), to oversee all marketing efforts for the facility, teams, and programs. After 8 months, the role was furloughed due to COVID-19.
However, Patrice continues to work with M14Hoops in a contracted freelance capacity, providing graphic and web design work as needed.
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Content Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Collaborated with the CEO and Training department to develop a content marketing strategy to improve their social media presence.
- Oversaw the day-to-day operation of the content marketing and social media strategy to build brand awareness online.
- Wrote copy and curated social media content for scheduling and posting.
- Designed various marketing materials that included a 54-page program guide, an 8-page Franchising questionnaire, printed flyers, social media and email graphics, scoreboard signage, and digital rotating board in the main concession area.
- Facilitated the design of the corporate and franchise websites with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Videography – Film and edited multiple recap videos of basketball clinics for social media, and an informational video promoting M14’s Strength program.
- Photography – Shot and edited employee headshots, facility pictures, and player spotlights for social media use.
VIDEOS SHOT & EDITED BY PATRICE
- A brand and content marketing strategy that resulted in a 30% increase in social media engagement and a 10% increase in camp enrollment.
- Marketing communications and materials resulted in new leads that generated $5,000 in revenue.
- The new HQ and franchise websites had a projected ROI of 25%.
- Simply put, in such a digital world, Patrice made M14Hoops’ online and printed presence look as good as their state-of-the-art facility.
“Patrice has been fantastic to work with and I’m continually impressed with her creations. She is able to bring the vision I have for our marketing collateral to life; she exceeds our standards and meets all deadlines. I have been able to see her impact on our brand through our increased social media presence and our website design which has led to increased sales. Patrice has a multifaceted skill set; simply put PATRICE. IS. TALENTED!